- Do not send your password(s) via email. Do not ask us to either. The answer is NO. It would be irresponsible.
- Do not share passwords except in emergency circumstances or when there is an overriding operational necessity.
- Change your password immediately after sharing.
- Do not leave passwords in a location accessible to others or secured in a location for which protection is less than that required for information that the password protects.
- If you suspect your password has been stolen or compromised, change it immediately!
- Do not write your password down and post it in an unsecured area such as your computer’s monitor.
We take your security very seriously. We only transmit passwords via secure channels. We do this primarily via the use of LastPass , a free secure password manager. If you have not already installed LastPass , let us know and we will send you an invite to make it easy. Password Protection Guidelines