We take your security very seriously. We only transmit passwords via secure channels. We do this primarily via the use of LastPass , a free secure password manager.
If you have not already installed LastPass , let us know and we will send you an invite to make it easy.
Password Protection Guidelines
- Do not send your password(s) via email. Do not ask us to either. The answer is NO. It would be irresponsible.
- Do not share passwords except in emergency circumstances or when there is an overriding operational necessity.
- Change your password immediately after sharing.
- Do not leave passwords in a location accessible to others or secured in a location for which protection is less than that required for information that the password protects.
- If you suspect your password has been stolen or compromised, change it immediately!
- Do not write your password down and post it in an unsecured area such as your computer’s monitor.